Tuesday, May 31, 2022

A Heavenly Home

Never has the world been so wicked as it is now. Our  nation's motto is "In God We Trust".  Is our nation trusting God. Do we have liberty and justice for all? Do our laws go against the laws of God?  Who will go to heaven? No one  will go to heaven trusting that they are a good person. We must have faith in Jesus Christ who died to remove our sins. Jesus must be master of our life.What does the Bible say?


John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 


Whosoever believes in Jesus. Are you a whosever? Where there is life their is the opportunity to believe in Jesus Christ and to go to heaven.


The thief on the cross next to Jesus was not a good man, he came to believe in Jesus. He had no good works, only faith in Jesus and Jesus accepted him into Paradise.


Luke 23:39  And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. 

Luke 23:40  But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 

Luke 23:41  And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. 

Luke 23:42  And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 

Luke 23:43  And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. 


Jesus is preparing a place for those who trust in him.


John 14:1  “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 

John 14:2  In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 

John 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 


By believing in Jesus you will have an eternal dwelling place in heaven.


Rev 2:7  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. 


Can you hear what the Holy Spirit is saying? He that overcomes will eat of the tree of life. This alludes to Jesus himself, the life giver. He will give you eternal life by faith in him. What do we overcome? We overcome unbelief and false words. Jesus has the words of life.


John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 



No comments: