Wednesday, November 24, 2021

In His Hand


I care about you and want you to enjoy your life.


3Jn 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 


We want to protect our children, both in our familes and also those we may be encouraging in their spiritual walk. The Bible shows us the way of truth.  Jesus spoke to us that he is the way to God, the truth and the life. (John 14:6) The Bible says that we all have a sin nature that we were born with. (Romans 3:23) The good news is that we are to be spiritually reborn through faith in Jesus Christ.


John 3:3  ... “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 


John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

John 3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 


If Jesus is not in our heart, then we make foolish decisions.  We need the Spirit of Jesus to discern what is right or wrong. To know what is good or evil we need the words of truth from God in the Bible. The world is evil, but Jesus has overcome the world.


John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 


Take the hand of Jesus by trusting in him. and walk with him in this life and he will bring you to God.


Mat 7:13  “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 

Mat 7:14  For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. 


Pray with me:


Lord Jesus, I want to walk with you to everlasting life. Please forgive my sins and remove them from me. I want  to learn of you and  need your help to make  wise decisions. Thank you for loving me. Amen



Jesus Hold My Hand


No comments: