Friday, April 30, 2021

The Gift of God



 Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.


We are born with an eternal soul and a conscience to know right from wrong. Life can harden the heart; we learn to rely on self or worse to blame others for the problems of life. There will be problems, but God has given us a way to live above our problems and to give meaning to life. The answer is to come to Jesus with a humble heart and ask him to forgive you of your sins and to give you eternal life with him. You cannot earn favor with God apart from his son who he sent to be the payment for your sins.


A badly abused lady said that she could be hurt in body but her soul was safe in a hiding place in God. Jesus is the savior of our souls.


Mat 11:28  Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 

Mat 11:29  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 

Mat 11:30  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” 


No comments: