Sunday, April 4, 2021

New Life



John 11:21  Martha said to Jesus, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 

Joh 11:22  But even now I know that whatever you ask from God, God will give you.” 

Joh 11:23  Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.” 

Joh 11:24  Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.” 

Joh 11:25  Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, 

Joh 11:26  and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” 

Joh 11:27  She said to him, “Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world.” 


Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. Jesus himself would be raised from the dead into eternal life. Believing in Jesus Christ is the way to eternal life. Knowing that he is the way we come to him and are born again of his spirit. To be born twice means that we will only die once, but live with God's family forever. Jesus is our great hope, 


John 14:1  “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 

Joh 14:2  In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 

Joh 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 

Joh 14:4  And you know the way to where I am going.” 

Joh 14:5  Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 

Joh 14:6  Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 


Eaglewings Ministries



No comments: