Tuesday, June 21, 2022

The Will of God, the Father

The will of God is that we come by faith to Jesus and that everyone who believes in him should have eternal life. 


John 6:37  All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 

John 6:38  For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 

John 6:39  And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 

John 6:40  For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.” 


1Co 15:45  Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 

1Co 15:46  But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 

1Co 15:47  The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 

1Co 15:48  As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 

1Co 15:49  Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven. 


The spirit and soul lives forever with God when we come to Jesus. This is the will of God.



No comments: