Monday, August 30, 2021

Merciful Helper



 Psa 30:10  Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me! O LORD, be my helper!” 

Psa 30:11  You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, 

Psa 30:12  that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever! 


The LORD Jehovah, the existing one, be merciful to me! O LORD Jehovah be my helper. When Jesus returned to his Father in heaven he sent the Holy Spirit. He was called te Comforter, the helper and the teacher.


John 14:26  But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. 


The King James Bible uses the word comforter, for helper.


Turned mourning into dancing; loosed my mournful sackcloth and clothed me with gladness.   


Isaiah spoke of this.


Isa 61:3  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. 


 "that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!"


LORD my God, uses the plural name for God: Elohim .  God in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost; they are one God.


I give thanks forever for he is good and worthy of all praise.


I Will Praise Him


No comments: