Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Timing


Someone pulled up in our driveway and asked if I was the one who had a car for sale. Yes, my daughters car is for sale. It has a lot of miles so he was not wanting it. He said that he was a tree cutter and asked if I had trees that needed trimming. This has been a need, but I was not sure when or how to get it done. I asked my daughter if she would take less for her car. She said yes, so I offered the man a lower price. He drove it around the block and it runs great, so we sold the car at a discount and he will trim my trees for a reasonable price. These two things needed to be done and the timing was right. We were just discussing time and timing last night in our chat room. If you would like to join us in chats and Bible studies and prayer, ask for a link to our special chat room.  Gary

Ecc 3:1  For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: 

No comments: