Friday, December 29, 2017

Get It Done!


When I moved into an old building with my Photo business in 1981, I had problems with a leaky roof. After several years I had a spray foam roof installed. This solved my roof leaking problem for quite a number of years. The summers are hot, well over 100 degrees and being a flat roof, in the rainy season the water would stand. I have had a water leak in one spot for several years. Every summer I would try to get a hold of the roofer and he was unavaible. When I did talk to him he would not follow through and make an appointment. I tried several more times trying to get through on the phone.  and finally I got him to name a price. We had a long hot summer and he did not show up. Yesterday he called and he is sending his crew over to fix my roof today, Friday, December 29, 2017.  I checked the weather and today was supposed to be clear, but the forcast is rain coming and staying. A last minute fix for sure. How many tines has God brought to us a last minute fix? I had given the concerns to God. It was up to him to find a solution and he did. I give him the glory, regardless, fixed or unfixed, he knows our problems. I had done my part, now it was his doing for I had given my concerns to him. 

Mat 7:7  Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 
Mat 7:8  for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 

No comments: