Monday, July 20, 2015

The Door


John 10:7  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
John 10:8  All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
John 10:9  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

I visited a church with our Brass music group that had the children come up and look at a scale model of their church. The woman pastor asked the children where the entrance door of the church was. The pastor said the door to the church is acceptance and diversity. It is a liberal progressive church, a social gospel church. I wanted to shout out, JESUS is the door to the church. Yes all are accepted, but YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN. I was under the impression that all are welcome in that church building, to feel good about themselves and to give money and do good works, but where is the gospel? All are accepted, but Jesus will not accept those who are not his. I had read somewhere that the communists were behind these progressive churches to make a one world religion of diversity and tolerance. America is in trouble because so many churches are doing their own thing and not preaching the word of God.

Rev 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 

No comments: